Thursday, August 23, 2007

IC 2007 in Turkey! Again me!

Salutare Salutare!

Coming back with more news from IC. I was thinking that I should start writing some ideas and mostly feelings because this is unique experience for me.
We had until now all sorts of sessions and discussions, there has been a lot of networking and sharing. But mostly I think what is special for each IC is diversity and energy. I finally got to meet people from Tanzania, Rwanda, Peru, South Africa, Pakistan, Kyrghistan, Taijikistan.....
It is amazing! Can you imagine sitting in one room with other 650 delegates and 100 countries and territories? can you imagine each Growth Network trying to show that their shout is the best and the loudest?

We had already Global Village and I gathered many stories of countries all around the world. We had an official opening where the Mayor and other externals were invited to talk about the importance of AIESEC in the world.

We met the new AI. We talked to partners. We got in touch with the global perspctives and innitiatives.

We had presents from companies:).

We represent Latvia and we sing each morning our shout:
Ram tai Ram tai Radi Ridi Ridi, Ram tai Ridi LATVIA!

I met friends, I met people I knew from the start of my years in AIESEC, I got inspired, I started missing home and thn started creating a network.

Your Latvian friend.....

No comments: