Monday, August 20, 2007

First words from IC!

Hello,

In the last 3 day I have been attending the IC in Turkey. The feeling is amazing. We are here only 300 people but we will be 700 starting from tomorrow. Everybody is shouting and promoting their GN.

But amazing for me wa meeting all my old friends. Romania has I guess the biggest delegation in IC. We are more than 30 people spread around the world. Even the PAI is romanian :P. My LC Timisoara is also top of list, as we are 6 people in IC:Victor from MC Russia, Bella from MC Italy, Mishu LCP in Timisoara, Mada MC Romania and me..in Latvia...
We have also people in Slovakia (my sister:), Kyrghistan, Austria, Macedonia, Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, ...and the list can go on...actually, if you want to gossip, don t speak in romanian, for sure somebody will hear you!

So now I am going for lunch and I will come back with more news.
Tomorrow craziness starts!yuuuuhuu

1 comment:

Marius POP said...

Supertare, make the best of it!!;)