Saturday, September 1, 2007

But IC is over....now back to reality!

Sometimes you loose the track of time and you find yourself lost in the world. It happened to me and I think everyone at IC. Two marvelous weeks passed so fast and I woke up back in Riga and back to reality.

Actually, what I got out with after this IC was not only the agenda, sessions , getting to know the global reality and the global innitiatives, but mostly meeting PEOPLE. You had there another 649 persons with the same goals and aspirations as you. And this is incredible. Also, I had there other 35 romanians, one of them being my sister and others being my friends from university. We had a romanian gathering and we invited Gabitza. What is actually our role for this year? How are we going to grow our countries? I discovered that I started to feel more and more a part of Latvia and that I am proud to represent it in the world:).

But I also got ambitious. I am changing a lot of my plans, improving them, and mostly making AIESEC Latvia move further. We work now at low capacity and we can do MORE.

This was IC. An adventure for 2 weeks that can hardly be put in one post. But that will stay in my heart. Who knows where will I go further? And what future has in steak for me?

Now I am waiting for tomorrow ....I am turning 23...I am rediscovering what this point in my life gets for me...and I am trying to be happy even if I am faraway from my parents and my close friends...

Happy birthday Anca!

No comments: