Sunday, November 4, 2007

Snowing for the first time this winter....and adventures with going out:)

Remember the days when you wake up and see everything white around you? You look outside and you see an unbelievable white scenery...
That is how I felt yesterday morning.
It was snowing in Latvia for the first time this year...I mean, this winter:).

I had that positive feeling that I am a child again and will go out to play in the snow...so I decided to go outside as soon as possible...so, after having some talks with my dear parents and with my grandfather, I jumped outside to taste the snow :).
Ok, it was melting...so not so nice...but still, I enjoyed the view of the forest next to our flat being dressed in white...

Then I called Marcio, out trainee...his first time to see snow (he is Brazilian)...he was more than excited...imagine, he had so many first times here...:) loving exchange for that..

For the day to be complete, we went out in the evening to dance...we went in such a nice club with nice music. At the beginning, not so many people joined so me and Karina started the dance...but then everybody kind of collapsed there. It was very nice to feel the energy of dancing again, I remembered how much I love dancing. And I also remembered to look after guys..well, you can say that Riga is not so bad...saw and admired some good-looking guys:).

But there is one more thing I should learn...Anca, don't become a workaholic!

Until next time, enjoy!

No comments: