Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Turning points in life :)

















Some great moments happened these past few days.
One of it is that my best friend since childhood got married! Anca, a friend I know since I was 10 (by my words) and since we were 3 (by her words, but I don't remember :D). Neighbors, going to the same high school, sharing lots of moments, stories, memories! I still cannot imagine that she is really married :). It seems like all our childhood is totally gone, which is true :)
Anca and Sergiu had a really nice wedding and I enjoyed mostly the religious service (the roman-catholic one). They shared their oaths and they really expressed union in front of God! They love each other very much!

All in all, a really close friend is settling down, setting her path in life and committing to one person for a lifetime! It is such a beautiful moment for them both that I wish them all the best :). I think that this moment "touched" me also a lot :) but I am still searching for my prince!



More pictures in my picassa album :) http://picasaweb.google.com/anca.silaghi

And stay tuned for news about my future, i am applying for a super cool job abroad :) I hope I'll get it, so keep fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

So pretty!!

But, is every girl in Romania called Anca? =P Hihi. Cute anyway.

Anca said...

Not really :) but it is a common name! That is why I do not like it very much :)
And everybody was mistaking us since we were small :D

Kisses