Thursday, July 10, 2008

Somebody told me I should update my blog :)

I have been "pushing" myself to write here for over a month now. My last post was just after I came back from Latvia, in a moment of beginning for the reintegration period. I must say reintegration was a bit strange and unexpected. Besides all the specific conclusions about my beloved country, generally proving that we are still at least 5 years behind Latvia, Slovakia or Poland, besides meeting quite a few number of people, but still dear people who stayed close to me, besides getting used to living at home again (after 5 years of being away from my parents), it was a time to relax and think about the future. I passed lots of ups and down, lots of moments of questioning, deciding and questioning again. All of you who talked to me lately know that either I am bored, or I am undecided about my future. Or maybe I start talking about Latvia too much, showing pictures and repeating how much I miss the times and people there!

I guess all these syptoms are part of reintegration and i had to go through them. In the end, it is a turning time for me as I am choosing where to start working, what field to start working in and well, it is not that easy :). Of course that a lack of orientation and career planning in school, plus the low level of my university which did not teach me much contribute a lot to this undecisiveness!!!

But after more than one month, I realise for sure that going abroad for one year makes you wanna go abroad again! It is a disease hard to cure :). I decided that I want to be finally a trainee (after working so much with the exchange program in AIESEC, I have to try it myself!). I am officially since today an Exchange participant (EP-In-RO-TM-2008-1386) and I am about to become a number for AIESEC Timisoara :).

Anyway, the update is that I am leaving Romania again to get more work experience this time. I might decide to stay abroad also for a masters and then come back to work in Timisoara or Bucharest :P.

What are your plans? :) i guess whatever you decide, the best advice is to choose whatever you thought about first and whatever your heart says it's the best!

3 comments:

Daniel said...

buna decizie! iti urez multa bafta la gasirea internshipului!!

iti tin pumnii!

romeo said...

bafta Anca,,,, si mersi de update..
Romeo

NoGz said...

Hey,
I like the new design :)
And congratz on making such a big dicision!

greetings from sunnny (at least momentarily) Latvia ^^