Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Enjoying the sun and the seaside :)

I had a pretty nice and relaxing weekend in Saulkrasti (North East from Riga, very nice small city with a very very nice and lonely beach). We were saying good bye again for someone, this time Ahmet from Turkey. We enjoyed Turkish Kebab, foggy weather in the first day, football and frisby on the sand, nice talks, warm fire until 5:30 in the morning and really nice sun and warm water the next day!

I realised once more how much I enjoy sun and water! and how much I missed them!

Some pictures with the girls swimming :)







All in all, I said good bye to the Baltic Sea...until I come back!
I had a great time and I feel now totally relaxed and ready to work...even if tired :) and a bit ill :)

Now I am enjoying my time saying good bye to people, places, memories, AIESEC...and preparing for real life!

No comments: