Monday, March 10, 2008

When does it end, when does it start again?

I was wondering if in life one of the hardest part is to let go...To let go people, to let go things you have worked at and put passion in, to let go places, to let go memories...

I have experiences in the last years many moments like these ones. I had to let go my parents, hometown, friends when moving to Timisoara for university. I had to let go then my LC where I was working so much, where I was building ideas and mostly friends. I had to leave it for the next people to come, with their ideas. I had to let go family and friends again when coming to Latvia. I was moving from home for one year, to a different country, different language, different people I did not know at all! I did this also and everything was fine, I survived!

But now I have to let go love. I know that I have to let it go forever. I know I have to let him go forever. It might come back, but under another face. A better one maybe, a different one for sure! I am saying good bye to you, my love, may life treat you well!

And after all this will pass, I will have to let go also to Latvia. My host country for a year. My home, lovely friends, lots of heart and effort put in, lots of unslept nights, lots of stress and worries. Everything will become past in 3 months! Only 3 months or even less. I am leaving Latvia at the end of May! Time passed so fast and now, more than before, I feel I don't wanna leave. yes, I miss home, I miss my folks, but somehow I love Latvia for its unique experience it gave to me!

So this is me now, learning to let go again...what is next?

1 comment:

Marius POP said...

Urmatorul lucru este sa tragi toate concluziile si sa o iei de la capat.

Usor de zis, mult mai greu de facut; totusi nu imposibil. Multa bafta!

Ganduri de bine din Cluj,
Marius.