Saturday, March 1, 2008

Updates from my life currently




















































Still in Riga. Have still 3 more months to live here and finish my MC term. Enjoying a very very small start of Spring in Latvia:). Enjoying my MC team a lot. Enjoying Latvian lessons with Jana and weekends spent at her place.

But what have I been doing lately?

- today I participated in LC Riga legislative meeting (they have voted their first compendium :)..and selected a new LCP. Congratz Ilona:) it will be challenging, but beautiful:).

- had a great EVS mid-term training, had loads of fun and relaxing time while getting to know new people. Had fun on Hungarian-Romanian relations and how people mistake Bucharest with Budapest :). Also realised how cool project I am involved in and how cool AIESEC is :P. And decided to work on my Latvian:) that is why I am taking lessons with Jana.:P
Pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.lv/okisLV/20080218Evs

- spent weekends at Jana's place. Feel like home. Her family is very nice and welcoming. The house is on the shore of a lake:P and they have sauna.

-BTW, got into the snow just after sauna. Yes, me; I rolled in the snow just in my swimming suit :) after some 1 hour spent in the sauna. Another first time in life happening in Latvia :)

- getting ready for the future :P well, thinking too much lately on what to do when I am back in Romania. Well, so now I am just taking things easy and decided to see when I get there :D

-Love my MC team; I totally enjoy spending time with them. will miss Latvia and them :( and Karums :(

- had a cool Valentine's Day with Jana, Evita, Lelde and Laura. We had fun watching stupid american movies and eating ice-cream :). You can see pictures on my web album, http://picasaweb.google.com/anca.silaghi.



This is me now :P Don't get confused by the rose :)


No comments: