Friday, January 15, 2010

Updates about a new beginning...

Welcome back, Anca!

This is what my blog should now say to me. As he's been missing me for some months now. I seem to get on track with writing about me and then I get back inside, I keep it all to myself. I'll just consider them as ups and downs and I hope you'll bear with me the downs.

So I am back on track with a new year to start and to enjoy. Just as an update, I am still in Paris, finished my internship in November and stayed in my previous position, but as an employee (yupii). This means of course not only more money (which is always good), but another type of responsibility, another feeling when waking up early in the morning, another way of seeing things.
Done, the road to becoming an adult with responsibilities and bills to pay is...there!

Nothing to complain though, I do enjoy my job, even if it's mostly challenging. I love Paris and the dear people who are now close to me. I definetely enjoy my life and I can say for sure that 2009 was the best year lately for me!
....if somehow, somewhere, I lost the touch with some of you, I must apologize...it is probably because I've been too stressed to grow stability in and around me!

Impatiently waiting for a year meant to make things even clearer and much more stable in my life.
For you all, for 2009 and 2010, chapeau!


No comments: