Sunday, September 28, 2008

Paris - my new home!

All summer long, I have been searching for opportunities for my future and for the beginning of my "real life". As many of you know, I was searching for an internship abroad as I got the taste of internationalism and cannot get rid of it!

After many months of applications and interviews, I finally got the perfect MATCH: Paris, France, Alcatel-Lucent. Yes, it is final and sure: I will be working in Alcatel-Lucent for the future next year, starting with 1st of November. My job is mainly in the field of HR and it is both challenging and interesting!

Even now, when I say it: "Anca, you are going to live for one year in Paris", it is still unbelievable. It gives me chills and it makes me smile. For those of you who don't know, France and Paris is a dream I had since I was little and Frech was always my favourite language.


And as my sister said, when you dare to dream high enough and you fight for it, it will come true!


Will keep you updated about my experience and you are invited to visit me:

3 comments:

romeo said...

congrats Anca..

FRANCE< Incredibil, Bravo

Anonymous said...

A bientôt =)

Lauri Lahi said...

Cool! So I guess I found it out a bit late, are you already in Paris or still on your way?