Friday, August 29, 2008

Grey's Anatomy




Just one scene from Grey's Anatomy.
Ok, maybe you have the opinion: another movie like ER; something connected with hospitals that I cannot even watch if I am not a doctor...but I would dare you to try :). What I like about it is that it has a small story and even wisdom thoughts behind each episode! And it does really keep you alert :). You can watch it on TVR1 at midnight (Monday-Friday) - for Romanians :). If not, I am sure torrent and youtube is a good option.

Ah, and yes, I am still enjoying my holidays...what is wrong with my matching process, I wonder?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grey's is the best show ever! If you are serious about getting in to it, but think it is too late, I came across this great recap ABC did of the first 4 seasons!!
http://abc.go.com/player/?channel=125571

Anca said...

It is never too late! And I have found the episodes on torrent sites...sorry for stealing :)