Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coincidences :)

In the past years, I realized through wondering around the AIESEC world that the world is small, coincidences happen each day and you will always meet a person who knows another person who knows another person...yes, the importance of network!

But actually what I wanted to share is different. I have this weekend experienced coincidences happening outside AIESEC :) daaa, logical...there is life outside AIESEC!

I will not tell what it is about, as it is too personal for the friend who shared with me, but I will just say that I am so impressed by the fact that the world is so small...it is absolutely incredible!

Anyway, I think this year I opened so much my eyes to the world and I discovered both that we live in a huge world and sometimes we are not aware of how different the others are doing things, but also that the world is small...if you keep it small :) and if you keep contact!


Last but not least, wanna say a huge ATTA to Alex, Kelly and Caroline. Three of the greatest volunteers i have met here in Riga. I enjoyed you girls so much, each of you for being special. Really hope to meet you again....

As everybody is leaving, i am also preparing...have my good bye's set...17 for volunteers, 30 for AIESECers :)

Happy Easter for all of you celebrating it this weekend! and wish you sun in your lives!

No comments: