Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If I were to sum up....

....I could say I had damn, good weekends!

Everything started with MY Romanian eXperience :). I went home for a weekend, to see my family. And to feel if it's the place to come back to! I had one of my best weekends with my parents, as we were celebrating my mum's birthday and we were having a long dinner with good food and music :)
Everything made me feel that I have 2 homes, that I do feel at home in Paris and that I do feel like belonging here!

The next weekend was relaxing; we went to Strasbourg, a city in the North-East of France, situated at the border with Germany. It is a half French, half German city, as it was under German occupation for many years! I enjoyed discovering another side of France, a quiet and calm city where people ride bikes and enjoy their walks in the street! After the busy, crowded Paris, this was like a break, like an escape!








The next weekend was dedicated to another country. We went to Bruxelles for 2 days and I must say it was a good choice! As a city, my conclusion is that it is quite "random" :), as I did not get an idea of what it wants to transmit or what is the core of the city; but in the end, I enjoyed a lot meeting old good friends and many people whom I haven't seen in a while!









And the first weekend of the month was dedicated to cooking and football :). After discovering that I can cook "sarmale" on my own :), on Sunday we went to the football game PSG-Nice (final score: 2-1). I enjoyed very much the atmosphere of my first ever football game watched live on a big stadium! And I enjoyed feeling partly Parisienne...Allez Paris!
















What do you do in your weekends? :)

No comments: